What are the documents required for supervisa?
Immigration and Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC, previously known as CIC) has updated the necessary documents required with a specific end goal to present an application for the Super Visa Program, which permits the parents and grandparents of permanent residents and Canadian citizens to come to Canada as visitors for a broadened period.

The Super Visa permits its visitors multiple entries to Canada for a period up to 10 years. The key contrast between a Super Visa and a visitor visa is that the Super Visa permits a person to remain for up to two years on introductory entry into Canada; while a 10-year multiple entry visitor visas would just have a status period for every entry of six months as it were.

The Super Visa is a prominent choice for workers to Canada who wish to see their parents and additionally grandparents for an amplified period, while likewise constructing their lives and careers in Canada. Another choice towards this end is the Parent and Grandparent Program (PGP), which is a program for permanent resident status. Be that as it may, the PGP is presently closed for new applications, and the latest application consumption periods have seen request far exceed the supply of visas accessible. Along these lines, the Super Visa might be viewed as a reinforcement or backup choice.

The following documents are necessary for the Parents and Grandparents Supervisa
• A Letter of invitation from your grandchild or child living in Canada as a permanent resident or Canadian resident. You should likewise incorporate your host child or host grandchild's family piece (dependants, including life partner, kids or different relatives that are monetarily reliant on your host child or host grandchild.

One of the following documents is required –
• Latest copy of the Notice of Assessment. On the off chance that you don't have a paper copy of your Notice of Assessment on record, you can view (and print) your tax return(s) and other personal tax data utilizing the CRA's My Account online administration. To enlist or login, visit My Account for Individuals.
• Most recent copy of the T4 or T1;
• Original letter from manager indicating title, expected set of responsibilities and compensation;
• Employment protection pay stubs;
• If self employed, a letter from a accountant affirming their yearly wage;
• Proof of other income sources (investment, pension statement and so forth.).

And the following documents are also required -

• Evidence of the parent or grandparent relationship to the Canadian national or permanent resident you wish to visit (copy of birth authentication, baptismal endorsement or other authority record naming you as parent or grandparent).
• Proof of private medical protection coverage for at least one year with a Canadian insurance agency (copy of the protection declaration or policy).

One of the accompanying archives to demonstrate that your child or grandchild meets the Low Income Cut-Off (LICO) least:
Minimum necessary income Size of Family Unit
$24,600   --  1 person(child or grandchild)
$30,625    -- 2 persons
$37,650    -- 3 persons
$45,712    -- 4 persons
$51,846    -- 5 persons
$58,473    -- 6 persons
$65,101   --  7 persons
$6,628 More than 7 persons, for each additional person add.

The updated information for income cut off can be obtained from CIC website as it might change every year.

You can contact Munish mehan as he plan Super Visa for people who better understands the value of inviting their parents on supervisa.

You can reach him at insurance.munishmehan@gmail.com

If you need any assistance, please be in touch with us.  www.Thesupervisa.com, 587 718 8001

You can connect with him on LinkedIn  

https://www.linkedin.com/in/munish-m 6aa273114?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile