When buying Super Visa Insurance for your parents you must go through the policy wording. It helps you to determine if you are eligible and what restrictions do apply. They may vary for each individual due to age, an illness, coverage amount to a pre existing condition etc. Most of your questions will be answered under eligibility but you will also find valuable information in exclusions. Following are some restrictions those may or may not apply to you;
The below mentioned restrictions applies:
- You should not have a Medical Condition for which a Physician has exhorted you against the travel before Your Coverage Period.
- You should be more than 14 days old and under 85 years old amid the whole Period of Coverage. You may also be eligible if you are above the age of 85 with a limited coverage which excludes the pre existing condition.
- For ages between 70 to fewer than 85 years old amid the whole Period of Coverage may just buy Plan Limits of $25,000, $50,000 or $100,000.
- You should not be qualified for advantages under any Canadian elected, commonplace or regional government medical coverage plan.
- Prior to Your Period of Coverage:
- You have not been determined to have a Terminal Sickness;
- You have never been diagnosed with Terminal Sickness
Some companies have restrictions on the following :
- Congestive heart attack;
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) or Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV);
- Alzheimer's or any kind of dementia;
- Pancreatic or liver tumour, or any sort of metastasized disease; or
- a condition which includes a bone marrow or organ transplant.
- You don't live in a nursing home, helped living home, gaining strength home, hospice or restoration centre;
- You don't require any help with Normal Daily Activities. This does not make a difference to kids under 12 years old.
- In the 12 months promptly preceding Your Period of Coverage, You have not been diagnosed for any Treatment.
- A lung condition which requires the utilization of home oxygen;
- A kidney condition which requires dialysis.
- At time of procurement of this Policy, You don't know about requiring any medicinal Treatment amid Your Period of Coverage.
- In the event that you don't meet the qualification prerequisites listed above, your protection is void and the Company's obligation is restricted to a refund of the premium paid.
The below mentioned are some general Super Visa and Visitors to Canada information from the CIC:
- General Information on Visiting Canada – http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa.asp
- Super Visa information – http://www.thesupervisa.com/
You can contact Munish mehan as he plan Super Visa for the parents and grandparent.