What is Super Visa
The Super Visa permits multiple entries to Canada for a period up to 10 years. The key distinction between a Super Visa and a visitor visa is that the Super Visa permits a person to remain for up to two years on beginning or initial entry into Canada; while a 10-year multiple entry visitor visas would just have a status period for every entry of six months.
The Super Visa is a famous alternative for settlers or immigrants to Canada who wish to see their family or potentially grandparents for an expanded period, while likewise constructing or building their lives and career in Canada. Another choice towards this end is the Parent and Grandparent Program (PGP), this is a program helps in obtaining permanent resident status. But, the PGP has a limitation for new applications, and the latest application intake periods are still in process. In this way, the Super Visa might be viewed as a reinforcement or backup alternative.
One of the qualification requirements for sponsors such as Permanent resident or Canadian citizen sponsoring a parent or grandparent is that they meet a minimum income limit. Starting now and into the foreseeable future, the tax documents or reports that IRCC will ask or request in order to evaluate income level will involve printouts from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) My Account, which candidates can get to or access themselves. This change becomes effective quickly and immediately, and is currently reflected in the list Super Visa candidates required documents.
Super Visa qualification requirement
To apply for the parent and grandparent super visa, candidates must:
- Be the parent or grandparent of a permanent resident of Canada or Canadian citizen.
- Be permitted to enter Canada; and
- Meet certain different conditions.
Immigration officers consider a few things before they choose if an individual can come to Canada. The individual must be a genuine visitor to Canada who will leave by decision towards the end of his or her visit. An officer will take a gander at these things while surveying an application:
- the sponsored people binds to his or her nation of origin;
- the reason for the visit;
- family and funds;
- the general financial and political soundness of the nation of origin; and
- the invitation from a sponsor or Canadian host
Candidates should likewise:
- Prove that their grandchild or child in Canada meets a minimum income limit
- Provide a written explanation from that grandchild or child that he or she will give money related support;
- Have legitimate Canadian health protection coverage or any medical insurance policy for no less than one year; and
- Must have an immigration restorative/ medical exam.
Munish mehan arranges Super Visa for people who understand the value of spending time with their extended families.
You can reach him at email@example.com
You can connect with him on LinkedIn