Supervisa Eligibility – Who can apply?
The eligibility for the parent and grandparent super visa, you should: be the parent or grandparent of a permanent resident of Canada or a Canadian citizen, be permitted to enter Canada and meet certain different conditions.
Immigration officers consider a few things before they choose in the event that you can come to Canada. You should be a genuine visitor to Canada who will leave by decision toward the end of your visit. An officer will take a gander at these things when you apply:
- Your binds to your nation of origin,
- The reason for your visit,
- Your family ties and funds,
- The general financial and political security of your nation of origin, and
- A welcome from a Canadian host.
You should likewise:
- Prove that your kid or grandchild in Canada meets Income requirements as mentioned on CIC website
- Provide a written articulation from that kid or grandchild that he or she will give you budgetary support,
- Have legitimate Canadian medicinal protection (also known as Super visa Insurance) coverage for no less than one year
- Go for an immigration medical exam.
You can contact Munish mehan as he plan Super Visa Insurance for people which invite their parents/Grandparents to Canada on Super visa.